CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! THANKS JANET!!!

Ok I got this from Janets blog..her sister won this award and you are supposed to tell 6 favorite things that you love and then choose 3 other people to continue this on thier blog so thanks to Janet here it goes..
1. My husband-he is my rock and my best friend, I couldn't do this life with out him
2. My kids-I am so blessed to have them in my life. They drive me crazy, make me laugh, make me cry, make my day, make me happy and make me a better person.
3. My family-wow love them all. Thanks for all the laughs!! Miss and love you mom!!
4. My friends-You guys rock!!!
5. The temple- I love the feelings you get in this great place, I'm glad I have my family forever!!
6. ok ok my car! I love my car...thank hubby again!

Now the 3 I choose to keep this going..
Wendi-Love ya girlfriend!! I never thought I would find someone as crazy as me. I have a blast with you..I know Janet put you on her's too but I had to add you also

Jodi-AHHH the blog queen!! She is the one that started this all for me, thanks Jodi!!

Hollie-My favorite neighbor..Hollie your a babe!! Thanks for putting up with a crazy neighbor like me...you can borrow a cup of sugar anytime!!

1 comments:

Janet said...

he he he, very cute I know you love me!!!