CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh my sweet little BOY!!


Yep he can open up the bottle of nail polish all by himself. The girls were painting their toys and Mason kept saying he wanted to do it too. I told him that he was a boy and that boys don't wear nail polish and its for girls only. He watched for a minute and seemed to be ok with that until I heard the girls in the kitchen yell "MASON!!!" and he waddled into the living and said with a happy tone "I did it myself." So of course I had to take pictures. He was very proud to show his dad his toes when he walked through the door from work that night.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Mason can come hang out with Spencer; we have to paint his nails everytime we paint Abbie's. Although we have convinced he has to use the clear polish.

dwstick said...

Awesome!!! Way to go Mason!

Ronda said...

Awesome! I love it when kids decide to do stuff themsleves.j/k I haven't had a boy do that though.

Nikki said...

you just wait ronda your son is on his way!! hide the nail polish now. lol

DeeAnna said...

Hee-hee, my nephew did that a couple months ago, but they had to give him a buzz cut because he got it in his hair (and forehead and hands, too)I can laugh now because Joseph hasn't done it--yet!

Jodi said...

Cute pictures for Mason's wedding video! :)
(P.S. - Why is your blog brown??) ha ha ha - kidding!!