CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I HAVE THE GREATEST HUBBY EVER!!!! This is what I got for my birthday, a few days early. Its totally loaded. (we had to sell a couple of kids for it..LOL just kidding) I have been looking for a long long time and he decided to go and take a look at this one and wala I drove it home, well rather he drove it home. (although I didn't need a new car to know how much he loves me) So this will be the Families Mormon Assault Wagon for many many years to come. Thanks BABE!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Spoiled...you are totally spoiled!

Kevin said...

woot! Congrats. I dunno that its deserved but whatever...

Mamabear said...

NICE! Can I borrow your hubby sometime? I want a new car :) And happy early birthday, what...2 days early? Love ya babe!

dwstick said...

Is it my birthday yet???

Jake and Kate said...

Tell Jason my Birthday's coming up, see what he can do. ;) Sweet ride, man!