CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I SURVIVED GIRLS CAMP!!!

From July 29th -Aug 1st, I got to go with the girls in my ward to Girls Camp up Payson canyon to Camp KoHoLoWo. We had a blast!! I have the best girls in the world in my ward and it was so much fun to be with them. The theme was "Come hold your torches high" and each ward was given a country to represent. We were Germany. We had to learn the theme and I'm a Child of God in German. It was HARD.
One of the greatest moments was...I got to spend it with my daughter Paige. It was her first year at camp and she had a ball. I thought she would want to hang out with her dear ole mother but she actually went on her own and hung out with her friends. I enjoyed being with her those 4 days, I can't believe how big she is..just seems like yesturday I brought her home from the hospital.I was so happy to have my BF Wendi there with me. She is awesome and I love to hang out with her. We are like two peas in a pod. Scary huh? We are both just so excited to be alive, the bears didn't find us in our little tent. (there had been bear sightings before at this camp) The girls were all safe and sound in the cabin but the fire marshall wouldn't let more then 14 in a cabin so some of us roughed it and slept in tents. I'm thankful for all my leaders that came with me..THEY ROCK!! Thanks..Addie, Katie, Ronda, RaeAnn, Linda, and Wendi!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

We did have a great time...and no bears, no fires! YAE!!! It's always fun to spend time with a BF at girls camp - that's what it's all about!

Jaycie said...

Hello fellow blogger!! You are way to spoiled if you ask me lol

Brandee Lloyd said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I always loved girls camp and to be there with Paige made it even better. I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your testimony on fast Sunday.