CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Family Members


Well I gave in...grrr. The kids cleaned and cleaned their room on Friday since they had the day olf from school and they were a big help to me because I attacked the storage room and de-junked that too. It was soooo good to fill up my car with 5 black bags and one big box full of treasures for someone else to find at the DI. And since they did such a great job I gave in and let them get hamsters. At least they paid for them themselves..ok fine I did buy a bag of sawdust and food and I plead the fifth on how the new cages got here. Paige named hers Pipper and Morgan's is Gus.

4 comments:

Janet said...

that is so grooooossss, they look like little mice! but hey that so cool glad its you and not me! he he

Ronda said...

Such a nice Mom. I am also glad its you and not me.

Brandee Lloyd said...

I agree with the other two. Gross my kids have a mean mom I guess because I don't think they could clean enough for me to get them a hamster. Now convincing there dad is another thing but then they would probably run away some how!!! Love Ya!

Mike & Cody said...

Nothing like paying to have mice in your house. Are you crazy? I just use the "Black Bags" with no bribes to go with them. Suckerrr