CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008


We had Elder Lofton, from Washington (on the left) and Elder Maxwell,from North Carolina, for dinner last night. What a bunch of great guys!! The girls were a little giddy but it was fun. They were telling jokes back and forth with the elders and had a ball. I watched my son playing around by them and wondered about his own mission. I know he's only 2 but before I know it, he will be out there too getting holes in his shoes. I thought I would take a picture of them and put it on my blog so my in-laws could see it. (they are on their mission in South Carolina). Come on people, lets keep these guys busy!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Way to feed the missionaries! I know what you mean about your son going soon - my son is almost 17 - he'll be gone before I know it!

Jake and Kate said...

Wow, the missionaries keep getting younger and younger! Oh wait, maybe it's me getting older...hmm..
And Mason best be goin on a mission if he wants to marry my Jentri! ;) Won't be long now... :P

dwstick said...

Awwww! Missionaries are so dang cute! I love having them over for dinner.