CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Poor Little Preslie!! LOL

Ok so the only time I have ever cut Preslie's hair was about a year ago and it was down to her cute little bottom and I chopped 10 inches off..she did great with me, so this time I went to my niece Jaycie who knows how to really cut hair and sat Preslie down for a hair chop. She was excited to play princess and get her hair all done until she moved into the kitchen to actually start the whole process. This time we only cut off 7 inches.



As you can see she did get happy and told us that getting her hair cut was fun..umm Preslie did I miss the happy faces when you were getting your hair cut?

2 comments:

Janet said...

she looks so cute with shorter hair,

Ronda said...

I don't have to worry about haircuts too often. You've seen my girls.