CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Yep we did it again, but is he really mine or Preslies?



We or rather I have been wanting a small lap dog for forever, and finally I got one..or rather I got one and Preslie has just latched on. (LOL) He is a Morkie, which is a Yorkie and Maltese mix. His dad was the yorkie and only 3 pounds, his mom is maltese and she was only 6 pounds. He will not shed and is hypoallergenic so people with allegeries can come on over and love on him too. Oh we named him Barkley and he is just so dang cute..the pictures don't do him justice. He is just cute cute cute.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

He is cute...I'll give you that! I'll have to send my kids over to play with him because I am a MEAN mom and made my kids give their dog away!

dwstick said...

He is just the cutest!!! And if I didn't have 500 dogs already, I would have made you grab me one too. hehe =0)

Ronda said...

I could totally have a dog like that. I don't want a dog, but I will take yours, especially if he doesn't shed.